Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Part two

I adore watching my oldest grow and learn everyday. However I am concerned about what things will be like when her little sister is born. Will that change things for the worse? or for the better? I hope that Moira doesn't feel like I've abandoned her when her sister is born. I'm sure after the adjustment period she'll be okay, I just know how close we are now, and I don't want to have my precious baby girl resent me for bringing another precious baby girl into the world, and our home/hearts. I'm hoping that they will be close growing up. They are already both so special to me. So far with the first two entries into this and I still haven't told you the entire reason I've started this record of our adventures. We are going to homeschool our children. it's just a matter of finding the style that suits our girls and us. We are christians and want to include religion in our home studies, as well as the respect that is found within the Montessori methods of teaching. I plan on using this page to record our journey.

No comments: