Monday, December 29, 2008

10 things I Love

Alright Military Mommy gave me the letter C

1. Children- preferably mine, although I'm pretty fond of Moira's friends,

2. Chocolate- need I say more?? although with the food allergies in this house I don't get to enjoy it as much as I wish I could

3. Camera- I love my camera, hubby got me a nicer one than the one I wanted for christmas last year and I love it

4. Church- I love being a part of the church that we're at, I love how I feel calm when I walk in the door, and I love how much my relationship with God has deepened since I've been going there

5. Croutons- random but they're yummy!

6. Calculators- I'm not any good at math, and I'm always checking things on it at work just in case I plugged something into the register wrong.

7. Clara- hehe my baby of course I love her :D

8. Clara's big sister- I love my Moira too

9. Chicken- preferably BBQ because it's so stinking easy making in the oven

10. Cherries- Next to raspberries they're my favorite, not to bad dried either

If you want to play leave a message and I'll assign you a letter.

No comments: