Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Did It

After much debate, and a pro/con list I decided that it might not be a fluke that Compassion is going -there- -now- or not now but then, just after my babies birthdays, I decided God works in mysterious ways, I'm not convinced I want to nurse Clara until she's 2 anyway.. and after talking to people that understand the weirdness of my decision they are all in agreement. Going on a Compassion trip would be a dream come true for me. So last night. I did it :) I filled out my application.. who knows if I'll get accepted.. but I'm praying about it.. and I can't stop thinking about it. I know if it's not meant to be then it won't happen. but I will apply again, and by next spring my life will be less complicated and maybe then my time will come. but please if y'all are reading this, stop and pray for the family, we could use it.

Thanks and God Bless

No comments: