Friday, July 25, 2008

Belated Friday Fill-Ins

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead...kidding!! It makes you stronger.
2. If you're good at something, Find a way to make a living at it.
3. Why so blue.
4. Something is out there, it's My sanity and I would like it back someday.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Adventures in Diaperland.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see A courtyard full of kids playing, and kids toys scattered all over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to  Well lets see, I took the girls to the park, then DH picked up Moira and Clara and I walked downtown taking pictures, and I found  out that a friend of mine is in town for a week and a half. Tomorrow my plans include Going to visit Dh's grandparents while he paints their porch.. woooh! lol, but I do have to talk to their neighbor because she's the pastor at the church that dh's dad is taking Moira to on Sunday, and I would like some answers about the nursery, and Sunday, I want to go the morning and evening services!

If you want more Friday Fill Ins click here!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Your weekend sounds busy, enjoy! Thanks for playing :-)

Missy said...

I love your answer to #4! LOL

smariek said...

I can relate to the toys scattered everywhere. My little one is on a mission to cover every available horizontal surface, lol.

Here's my FFI post

Anonymous said...

Great answer to #4.. I lost mine many, many, many years and have no hope to re-cover it. I did try sending a APB at one point and put up wanted posters.. Sorry to say it didn't help!